Part 72521. SKU 697333. Year Warranty. Check if this fits your 2013 Chevrolet Cruze. Notes: 221 °F (105 °C), Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing Assembly. OEM Recommended temperature. Includes housing, thermostat, sensor and seal. PRICE: Gasket Or Seal Included: Yes.
''13 LTZ. 2 years ago. Archived. Temperature Sensors on ''13 Cruze LTZ. Hey everyone, so my Cruze started lying to me this week Just after I crank up the engine in the morning, the dash lights up with a warning that my A/C has been disabled due to high engine temperature.
· It is a 2013 Chevy Cruze, dated 1/13 on the door, VIN: 1G1PA5SH0D7213581. I just replaced the thermostat and thermostat housing because it was leaking between them significantly. It seemed to be operating normally the last 2 weeks until this morning. We haven''t lost a drop of fluid but now this!
· P00B7 Chevy Cruze Diagnose and fix a P00B7 Chevy Cruze trouble code What is a P00B7 Chevy Cruze trouble code? A P00B7 Chevy Cruze Engine Coolant Flow Insufficient trouble code can set when the ECM detects a temperature difference of more than 68°F between the radiator coolant temperature sensor (RCT) and the engine coolant temperature sensor (ECT).
· Chevy Cruze P0118 Symptoms. P0118 is sometimes accompanied by noticeable symptoms. These symptoms include failure to start, rough idle, misfiring, decreased fuel economy, and the service engine soon light. It’s just as likely that the only sign that you’ll get from the Cruze is the check engine light itself.
Compare 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Coolant Temperature Sensor brands. Check prices reviews on aftermarket stock parts for your 2012 Cruze Coolant Temperature Sensor. Order your parts online or pick them up instore at your local Advance Auto Parts.
Replacement Parts. Chevrolet Cruze. Oil and Chemicals. Chevrolet Cruze. Paint and Body. Chevrolet Cruze. Tools and Equipment. Chevrolet Cruze. Exterior and Interior Accessories.
Chevy Cruze 2011, Engine Coolant Thermostat by SKP®. This topgrade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a wellbalanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured... High quality at an affordable price Expertly made from premium materials.
Reservoir Clip turbo. , reservoir and hoses. 20142017. Engine cooling. , reservoir and hoses. turbo diesel.
Already replaced thermostat and sensors ... 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ Vehicle will show warning. 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ Vehicle will show warning screen saying “AC off due to HIGH engine temp” There is no engine light on however when OBDII is used to …
· Normal operating temps are 170 to 195. Average of 180 188. On my 17 cruze so far with less then 3000 miles. The post below yours saying your running normal is WRONG. 239 degrees is bad news for the engine. You caught your car at 280 degrees should …
Thermostat Housing Cruze, Cruze Limited. Encore. Sonic. Trax. turbo. Without high output.
Compare 2013 Chevrolet Cruze Coolant Temperature Sensor brands. Check prices reviews on aftermarket stock parts for your 2013 Cruze Coolant Temperature Sensor. Order your parts online or pick them up instore at your local Advance Auto Parts.
The best part is, our Chevrolet Cruze Coolant Temperature Sensor products start from as little as When it comes to your Chevrolet Cruze, you want parts and products from only trusted brands. Here at Advance Auto Parts, we work with only top reliable Coolant Temperature Sensor product and part brands so you can shop with complete confidence.
Part 72521. SKU 697333. Year Warranty. Check if this fits your 2013 Chevrolet Cruze. Notes: 221 °F (105 °C), Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing Assembly. OEM Recommended temperature. Includes housing, thermostat, sensor and …
Reservoir Clip 20142017. turbo. Engine cooling. turbo diesel. , reservoir and hoses. , reservoir and hoses.
Thermostat. Without high output. Encore. Sonic. turbo. Cruze, Cruze Limited. Trax.
· CRUZE 1116 / ENCORE 1317 THERMOSTAT, with Housing, Assembly, 4 Cyl, eng. PREMIUM AFTERMARKET REPLACEMENT PARTS: Exact …
· Chevy Cruze: Bad Thermostat → Symptoms Diagnosis. Your Chevy Cruze relies on a thermostat to control the temperature of the engine. When it goes bad, you’ll experience a number of different problems. Some of the most common symptoms of a bad thermostat are no heat, a spiked temp gauge, blown head gasket, and more.
· CRUZE 1116 / ENCORE 1317 THERMOSTAT, with Housing, Assembly, 4 Cyl, eng. PREMIUM AFTERMARKET REPLACEMENT PARTS: Exact fit to original equipment manufacturerOEM part
Ft Oxygen Sensor. Encore. Cruze, Cruze Limited. Sonic. Trax. Eng. vin b luv. Upstream. Without high output, all. Without diesel, turbo. Front.
Part 1581816. SKU 936035. Check if this fits your 2013 Chevrolet Cruze. Notes: Thermostat / Water Outlet Assembly. Mating connector to heater 13581091. Mating connector to coolant temperature sensor 13576533. PRICE: . 89.
Leave a comment