· Mass air flow sensor cleaning. Never Do This When Cleaning Your Mass Air Flow Sensor, DIY with Scotty Kilmer. How to clean mass air flow sensor in your car. ...
· Most aftermarket air filters allow higher amounts of air to flow, creating less of a restriction. ... Disconnect the intake air temperature (IAT) sensor. To do so, ... How to Install a KN Intake On the 20092013 Dodge Ram Hemi. How to Install KN Intake On the 20082012 Dodge Ram / Magnum.
· Reinstall the mass air flow sensor and clear the check engine light using FIXD. If the check engine light comes back on with code P0171 continue the diagnostic process. If check engine light code P0171 persists after you have reconnected and replaced all damaged vacuum lines and cleaned the mass air flow sensor, perform a fuel pressure test .
· Cleaning this sensor may really improve the way the engine runs and cut down on codes like P0106. Even if you think your truck is running good it will not hurt to clean this. This is about the simpest thing to do and takes about 5 minutes. Brake cleaner and a Torx 15 head is all that is needed. Map location. Dirty sensor.
· The MAF or mass air flow sensor in your MercedesBenz plays a very important role in your car''s performance. You can think of it as the one piece that dictates how much air and fuel is mixed before it goes into your engine to help you generate power. The richer the air and fuel mixture is, the more power your car will generate.
Clean the Sensor. Place the sensor on a towel for cleaning. Apply the cleaner — 1015 blasts around the inside of the sensor will do. Also clean the sides of the part, its housing, its connectors, and its terminals. If you have a hot wire mass …
· Inspect your air filter to ensure it is not dirty and it is seated properly. Remove the Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor and clean the sensor using mass air flow cleaner. Reinstall the Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor and clear the check engine light using FIXD. If the check engine light comes back on with code P0175 continue the diagnostic process.
Shop wholesalepriced OEM Ram 1500 Mass Air Flow Sensors at All fit 20112021 Ram 1500 and more.
· The 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 mass air flow sensor is on the intake manifold. Your Mass Air Flow Sensor (MAF Sensor) is a piece of technology within Your engine which tells Your car''s computer how much air is entering the engine. This is important as it allows Your engine to regulate its performance and change the intake of air to keep Your engine running in …
MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR INVESTIGATION. No dealership or service provider, when contacted, has ever been able to provide us with evidence to support this "myth," and in fact, our investigations have revealed that even authorized dealerships are simply speculating and do not have the test equipment necessary to know whether the sensor has failed or why.