· The EGTS detects exhaust gas temperature and converts it into a voltage and feeds back to the PCM with the voltage signal in order to control engine conditions to effectively reduce emissions. The PCM sets the P2471 OBDII code when the Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor is out of factory specifications. |
· Truck 2011 2500 HD 2 Dr. Gmc Sierra Duramax. I got service code P2417 (exhaust gas temperature high voltage bank 1 sensor 4). There is nothing on the web or even on All on the location or troubleshooting information.
EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURE (EGT) SENSORS 1 AND 2 – TEST PROCEDURE • 20072017MY Isuzu NSeries • 20122017MY Isuzu NPR Stripped Chassis • 20072010MY Chevy/GMC W Series • 20072009MY Isuzu FSeries • 20072009MY Chevy/GMC T/CSeries Engines Equipped with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) This ...
Exhaust Gas Temperature EGT Sensor Circuit High Bank 1 Sensor 2. What does that mean? This is a generic powertrain code, which means it covers all makes/models, 1996newer. However, specific troubleshooting steps will vary depending on the vehicle.
· OBD II fault code P2033 is a generic code that is defined as “Exhaust gas temperature (EGT) sensor 2, bank 1 – circuit high”, and is set when the PCM (Powertrain Control Module) detects an abnormally high voltage in control circuit of the 2 exhaust gas temperature sensor (or in the sensor itself) that is fitted to the exhaust system of bank 1.
· ACDelco GM Genuine Parts Exhaust Temperature Sensors ACDelco GM Genuine Parts exhaust temperature sensors are designed to report the exhaust gas temperature to the engine control module. The temperature signal is then used by the control module to adjust fuel delivery and boost pressure to protect the exhaust aftertreatment components from …
· Know Your Parts is a website and tool to help auto technicians. We provide tips on auto repair, car troubleshooting, auto diagnosis, auto parts information a...
· The Exhaust Gas Temperature sensor is a thermistor element fixed in cement to protect from vibration and housed in stainless steel to withstand extreme temperatures of up to 900°C. Changes in temperature result in changes in resistance of the sensor and this is communicated to the ECU as a voltage.
Brad New EGT Sensor (Exhaust Gas Temperature) Mounts in the middle or end of the exhaust particulate filter See APDTY112785Kit For A Kit That Includes …
· The exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) temperature sensor is an important component that monitors the EGR gas temperature and sends the desired information to the car’s onboard computer system. Any problem with the EGR temperature sensor can cause damage to the EGR system and as a result, your car may fail to pass the emission test.
Find 2011 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD EGR Temperature Sensors and get Free Shipping on Orders Over 99 at Summit Racing!
20072010 GM part 12623114 Exhaust Gas Temperature (Egt) Sensor
· Have P20E2 Codes. Exhaust Gas Temperature I can clear the codes but eventually comes back on cold starts. There''s a lot of info on this but cant find any on where they are actually located. Can someone educate me... Id like to change them out. I think this is the exhaust layout.
GM Parts Prime has the full genuine parts list of 2011 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 4WD Exhaust Pressure Differential Sensors. We guarantee high quality genuine GMC Exhaust Pressure Differential Sensors at the best price.
Shop for the best Exhaust Temperature Sensor for your 2011 GMC Sierra 3500 HD, and you can place your order online and pick up for free at your local O''Reilly A
This diagnostic trouble code (DTC) P0546 refers to the condition of the EGT (exhaust gas temperature) sensor located in the "up" pipe forward of the catalytic converter. Its sole purpose in life is to protect the converter from damage due to excessive heat. Code P0545 is a similar code which states that the circuit shows "low" voltage.
· | P2471 GMC code description The Powertrain Control Module ( PCM) continuously monitors the Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor (EGTS) for proper circuit continuity and out of range high values. The EGTS is located in front of the Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) and/or in front of the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF).
GMC > 2011 > SIERRA 2500 > V8 DIESEL Turbocharged > Exhaust Emission > Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) Sensor. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. Economy . WALKER PRODUCTS .
The exhaust gas temperature sensors (EGTS), which are located in front of the Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) and/or in front of the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), are used to detect exhaust gas temperature. It converts the exhaust temperature into a voltage and the input signal sent to the engine ECM.
The EGTS detects exhaust gas temperature and converts it into a voltage and feeds back to the PCM with the voltage signal in order to control engine conditions to effectively reduce emissions. The PCM sets the P20E2 OBDII code when the Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor is out of factory specifications.
Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) Sensor. 2011 GMC Savana 2500. Genuine GMC Part 19418900 (12633560). Ships from GM Parts Bin, Clinton Township MI