Duralast New Mass Air Flow Sensor DL6001. . 111. 99. Part DL6001. SKU 266843. LimitedLifetime Warranty. Check if this fits your GMC Yukon. Check if this fits your GMC Yukon.
· In this test tutorial, I''ll show you how to test the mass air flow sensor to see if it''s bad (and lighting up the check engine light) or not. This MAF test is done in 3 easy steps. All you''ll need, to test the MAF sensor (with this tutorial) is a multimeter that can read Hertz frequency (if you don''t have one, I''ve made a recommendation on where you can buy a reasonably priced …
· The mass airflow sensor is a key sensor in your car. Your car has a lot of sensors, and this is just one that helps your car run properly. That brings up the question of can your car run without the mass air flow sensor? In this article, we will look at what happens when you disconnect the mass airflow sensor.
· P0101 Mass Air Flow Circuit Range/Performance (MAF is only a few weeks old) P0161 O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction Bank 2 Sensor 2 P0641 Sensor Reference Voltage A Circuit Open It''s also worth mentioning that I have the codes P0327 and P0332 hanging around, which relate to knock sensors.
Home > GMC Yukon XL 1500 > Mass Air Flow Sensor Genuine GMC Yukon XL 1500 Mass Air Flow Sensor. 4 Results. We provide a full selection of genuine GMC Yukon XL 1500 Mass Air Flow Sensor, tested and validated by GMC Yukon XL 1500 for fit, form and function. Please filter the Mass Air Flow Sensor results by choosing a vehicle.
· Mass Air Flow Sensor. The mass air flow sensor calculates the volume of air entering the engine. If it has gone bad, the air fuel mixture will be off and the P0174 and/or P0171 codes will show. It’ll be located between the air …
· The article in illogicTC''s post is very good reading. Bottom line the PCM uses the MAF to determine the injector pulse width (how long to squirt fuel). Perfect AFR s/b grams of air to 1 gram of fuel. So if MAF sees grams of air per sec the PCM will fire the injectors to allow / or grans of fuel per second to flow.
· I just went out and checked and my 05 yukon is reading at idle. I`m not sure if the reading will change when the engine is warmed up or not so i`ll check it again on my way to work tomorrow and post up any differences. Around town i get about mpg and on the highway i can get as much as 20+ mpg if it`s flat road at 70 mph.
· Quick test to tell if Mass Air Flow Sensor is bad or dirty which could be causing your car or truck to run bad or keep cutting off.
GMC Yukon owners have reported 2 problems related to mass air flow sensor (under the electrical system category). The most recently reported issues are listed below. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of GMC Yukon …
· Reinstall the mass air flow sensor and clear the check engine light using FIXD. If the check engine light comes back on with code P0171 continue the diagnostic process. If check engine light code P0171 persists after you have reconnected and replaced all damaged vacuum lines and cleaned the mass air flow sensor, perform a fuel pressure test.
· With the GMC Yukon, P0101 means the the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor has a Range/Performance problem. We will cover exactly what that means and potential fixes for it below. It should be considered a high priority to fix, as the MAF sensor not reading properly can really make an impact on the performance of the vehicle.
· |P0101 GMC code description The Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor measures the amount of air ingested by the engine. The direct measurement of the air entering the engine is more accurate than calculating the airflow from the Manifold Absulte Pressure (MAP), the Intake Air Temperature (IAT), and the engine speed (speed/density).
| P0171 GMC code tech notes If the P0171 is combined with the P0174 code, it''s very likely that the problem is caused by an intake leak. If there are no intake leaks, the next step is to replace the air filter and clean the air flow meter. If the problem persists the front oxygen (O2) sensor may need to be replaced.
· How to diagnose the P0171 code easily. Find the meaning, symptoms, and the most common causes of the P0171 code Full professional diagnostic guide.
· This video shows the Mass Air Flow Sensor location for a 20072014 GMC Yukon. Thanks for watching.
Mass Air Flow Sensor Wiring Diagram – bosch mass air flow sensor wiring diagram, delphi mass air flow sensor wiring diagram, gm mass air flow sensor wiring diagram, Every electric arrangement is made up of various diverse components. Each component should be placed and linked to other parts in particular way. If not, the structure will not work as it ought to be.
· Now, we are going to take a look at how it operates, before trying to clean the mass air flow sensor of your GMC Yukon , you must already figure out how it functions to achieve this maintenance action correctly. The mass air flow sensor is consequently principally there to collect statistics on the air intake of your car.
Get the best deals for an aftermarket 2005 GMC Yukon Mass Air Flow Sensor replacement. Fast shipping with low price guarantee. Order online today!
MAF Sensor Testing The TechAssist Team It’s always a good idea to test a Mass Airflow (MAF) sensor before replacing it. Here is a fast and accurate way to track a MAF’s performance and output to the PCM. ... specifications for air flow at idle; some will provide specifications at …