Buy Air flow meter / air mass sensor for HONDA ACCORD year up to 2003 from Bosch, Johns, Autlog, Hitachi, Pierburg and other manufacturers of auto parts for Electric system of HONDA ACCORD 2003 cheap online on
· Step 2 – Locate the check engine light jumper plug. In the passenger''s side foot well, remove the kick panel by the side door. This will allow you access to the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and jumper plug (service connector). Depending on your Honda''s model, the jumper plug is either a blue or gray colored twopin wire plug.
· Reinstall the mass air flow sensor and clear the check engine light using FIXD. If the check engine light comes back on with code P0171 continue the diagnostic process. If check engine light code P0171 persists after you have reconnected and replaced all damaged vacuum lines and cleaned the mass air flow sensor, perform a fuel pressure test.
· The job of the mass air flow sensor is to keep track of the amount of air coming in through the air filter, so that the ECU can adjust the amount of fuel getting into the engine. If the mass air flow sensor isn’t working properly then you will be faced with one or more symptoms such as lack of power and bad fuel economy .
· Only 2003 and 2004 SULEV and LXP Four cylinder models and all 2005 four cylinder models have MAF sensors. ... It should be located right near the air filter housing. ... a community where Honda Accord owners can discuss reviews, service, parts, and share mods.
RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers'' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Easy to use parts catalog.
· Steps: 1. Find the location of the MAP sensor: The sensor is usually located on the intake manifold. On the 2003 Accord LX, the sensor has a white blue sticker and is found just after the throttle body. It does have MAP sensor written on it. Location …
2003 Honda Accord Sedan Change Vehicle. ... * Does not apply to fluid and filter changes. ... *Exterior note: Rocker panel on DX/LX is black, EX is bodycolored (I4 and V6) Comfort and Convenience (5 Speed Automatic EX) Back to top . Air Conditioning with Air Filtration System.
· The mass airflow sensor (commonly abbreviated to MAF) is one of the most important engine management sensors. A bad mass airflow sensor can leave your Honda Civic’s engine running rough, or even inoperable.. A MAF sensor measures the density of the air entering the intake manifold.
· Remove the Honda idle air control valve. Unscrew the 2 bolts attaching the IACV to the intake manifold. You will have to feel around for the lower bolt, which will be just out of plain sight. Pull out the gray plug from the right side of the Honda IACV. Remove the blue plug from the throttle body.
Air Intake Hose Air Cleaner Tube Flow HS013 For 03 04 05 Honda Accord (Fits: 2003 Honda Accord) out of 5 stars (15) 15 product ratings Air Intake Hose Air Cleaner Tube Flow HS013 For 03 04 05 Honda Accord
· If you''ve got a P0101 code, it''s likely time to replace the mass air flow (MAF) sensor. Here''s a look at how mass air flow sensors work, symptoms of failure, and a stepbystep guide on how to replace this sensitive part. This is a good job for DIYers and shouldn''t take too long. How a Mass Air Flow Sensor Works
· Inspect your air filter to ensure it is not dirty and it is seated properly. Remove the Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor and clean the sensor using mass air flow cleaner. Reinstall the Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor and clear the check engine light using FIXD. If the check engine light comes back on with code P0172 continue the diagnostic process.
· The mass airflow sensor is a key sensor in your car. Your car has a lot of sensors, and this is just one that helps your car run properly. That brings up the question of can your car run without the mass air flow sensor? In this article, we will look at …